We've survived another week. Here's to Fridays, cheers! (This is a picture of Kevin drinking one of our home brews, a trappist ale)
And, here's some good news: I'm finished with my online English course! If I receive a grade lower than an A I'll have to assume that someone hacked into the system and changed my grade. It was an interesting experience to take an actual English course, but it was definitely less of a challenge than I'd hoped.
Kevin's deadline at work for his project is on Tuesday, so only a couple more stressful days for him. Then there will be no more of this working late/working on weekends foolishness. I'm exaggerating a bit, he hasn't had to do too much overtime, but I'll be glad when the count is back to zero.
And now some bad news: I'm still sick! I woke up with a cold a week ago today. So unless I feel better by tomorrow it looks like another weekend moping around in front of the TV. We are going to go see the Dark Knight again, but that might be the extent of our plans, unfortunately. Unless, of course, grocery shopping and laundry counts.
To conclude, here is a picture of Sparty-Pants. I woke him up from his nap to take this picture. Francie requested a new

2 comments:
Glad to chat with you for a few min. Didn't realize you were still sick. So sorry and will be pulling for you. Mine lasted about 3 weeks and still feel kind of drug out. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you all, Mama
Oh, Kara, I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you said what the pic of Kevin was - I was trying to figure out what he was doing. Because of the dark background, I couldn't see the beer bottle - Thanks for the picture of Sparty - he looks so cute, and like he's saying, "What do you want? I just want to sleep!" Take care of yourself. I hope Kev's overtime is through sooner than expected.
love ya ~~
Post a Comment