Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Blog

I have started a new blog, separate from this one, to chronicle my journey with lupus. I've been meaning to do something like this for a long time. I used to keep a handwritten journal but I think it would be nice if I could connect with others who have lupus as well.
The web link is http://karaversuslupus.blogspot.com/
DISCLAIMER: I should mention that everyone is welcome to read my blog. Friends, family, and strangers are all allowed to comment and to follow my posts. However, I am going to be frank with my symptoms and my beliefs. I may whine, I may swear, and I may talk about how lupus is impacting my life. As a warning to my family members who are squeamish about any discussion of sexual related matters- I may bring up if my symptoms are negatively impacting my marriage or if I'm having concerns about our future as parents. I'm not ashamed to share these things, I hope you won't be ashamed to read them.
Mostly I'm doing this so that I can talk about my lupus in an appropriate arena. It's nice to be able to vent about my symptoms and frustrations but it's sometimes difficult for me to say these things out loud.
I plan to update my new blog frequently and this blog whenever we do anything interesting enough to talk about. I hope you'll follow both.

No comments: