So, as many of you know, I'm taking all night classes. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights I'm at school until 9:20. This usually makes for SUPER long days. By the way, if anyone has a crockpot or quick weeknight recipe, let me know. I have to cook dinner in between 4:30 and 5:15 so I can eat and leave by 5:45.
Anywho, so this week was crazy because I had my first test last night. I must have studied 6 hours total for this test. I think I did okay. But, because I was studying, I neglected to do a paper that is due tonight. Ahhh! I have another paper due on Tuesday, which I haven't started writing or researching for (I have to visit homeless shelters and write about my feelings... I'm thinking about making it up) and then I have a test in the same class on Tuesday also!
I never thought night classes would be difficult, but they become difficult when you try to factor in when to do homework. I can't do homework after I get out of class, it's too late, so that cuts out Tuesdays through Thursdays. You can't do homework on Fridays (LAME) and on Sundays I really, really want to watch football. Life is complicated!
So, that is the extent of my bitching. To review, email me recipes for crockpot and quick meals and wish me luck. Hell, wish Kevin luck, he's the one who has to deal with me!
I'll end on some positives: CPS is going AWESOME, I'm starting to ponder my thesis (also AWESOME), and I should be getting a nice scholarship check soon. And we're going to Seattle next weekend! I can't wait to see Mama, Kayla, Damien, the two Davids, Liz, Francie, Bernie, Matt, and my new nephew, Riley! Hopefully Riley is born before then... I'm rambling.
Right, so picture of Sparty.....
........
......
....
...
.
.
.
GO!

No comments:
Post a Comment