Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wow, it's been a long time!

Life has been crazy lately! Well, and we've done nothing cool enough to warrant pictures. I'll try to recap the past two weeks.
I started school at Sac State on the second of September. I'm taking three night classes that go from 6:30 to 9:20 at night. It's tiring and the crappy chairs aggravate my sciatica. It's nice to know that this is my last year as an undergrad, though!
This past Monday, the eighth, I started my internship at CPS! Here's some shots of my desk (it's all mine, it has my name and everything), including a shot of the pictures of Damien, Sparty, and Kev I took to work to brighten up my desk. Now, of course, there are tons of files and books on the desk. That picture was taken the first day with my camera phone

Anywho, so CPS is awesome. I was like a kid on the first day of school, I changed my outfit like three times. But I looked super cute.... which unfortunately translated to blisters on my heels from my adorable purple shoes (they aren't even high heels!). My very first day I got to sit in on a possible adoption meeting and I got to go with the family to meet the adorable two year-old. I was thrilled.
Kevin is doing well, and is being such a trooper with me being gone three nights a week. He's been a big help, I don't think I could handle the stress without him.
Today we actually did go to a birthday party, but I can't post pictures on here. If you want to see some ADORABLE pictures, shoot me an email and I'll show you some of the cutest ones.
So, to end, a picture of Spartacus napping on Kevin's lap. We love you all and miss you!

1 comment:

francie said...

That is an adorable photo of Sparty on Kevin's lap! And - a PERFECT shot of Kevin, remote in hand, with thumb poised to change the channel! Way to go, Kev!!
Kara - YOU are the trooper! Kevin calls sometimes when you're at school, and he tells me what you've fixed for dinner BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR SCHOOL. You do spoil him. I hope he spoils you back! love you!!