As many of you know, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Look at what happens when I get sent to Safeway without Kevin: I buy mini pumpkins and a cute leaf bowl. And of course, candy corn to fill the bowl with. The books in the background are the books I've been using for my HUGE research paper for my Social Work Research and Methods class. Yeah, feel sorry for me.

Heck, I just love that Halloween means the beginning of my favorite three months. October- Halloween. November- Birthday and Thankgiving. December- CHRISTMAS and New Years Eve. The trifecta of awesome holiday months. Anywho, so we carved pumpkins tonight. And, according to tradition (meaning we did this last year, too) we made mojitos.

These are our pumpkins TK-421 and Emotie. The names will make sense when you see how they are carved.

Mine is the one on the right, the bigger, awesome one.
One and a half hours later, here they are! Do you get why the one on the left is called Emotie? Anna didn't get why it was sideways, but she's not a huge nerd.

Bonus points if you can tell what Kevin's pumpkin is.
We ended the night with another round of mojitos when Anna came over to let Dex and Sparty play (Man, Sparty is spoiled.). Dexter wanted to check out the new pictures of Damien on Facebook, so he borrowed my computer...
1 comment:
Wow, that dog is cute. He's even drinking a mojito!
Post a Comment