As a few of you know, either from calls or my lovely facebook status, I was involved in a hit and run accident yesterday on my way home from CPS. I stopped for a crosswalk and was rear-ended by a yellow older pickup truck. He signaled that he was going to find a place to pull over, then drove off. They most likely won't catch him.
So, here's some great pictures of the car.


It looks slightly worse in person. I took the car to a couple body shops and they are giving me estimates in the ballpark of 2500 bucks. Additionally, there may be 500-1000 more in damages that they can't see. Super, right? Plus, we'll have to rent a car for a few days. Add an extra hundred bucks or so.
I'm mostly fine, as is my passenger. I'm having some neck pain, though, so the insurance company is going to taking care of some massage therapy. I have my first appointment tonight. Mostly I'm just angry at the dude for driving off and angry at myself for not looking at his license plate.
Thanks for everyone's concern. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment