Appetizers
Clam Stuffed Mushrooms (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bobs-Stuffed-Mushrooms/Detail.aspx)
Olives (which Kev won't be eating, weirdo)
Crackers
Main Meal
Slow baked Turkey (My secret recipe, heh)
Stuffing (Stove Top with some add-ins)
Mashed Potatoes (Not sure if they are going to be real or not)
Candied Yams (complete with Marshmellows!)
Kev's mom's rolls or Crescent rolls, if hers don't arrive on time
Cranberry sauce
Beverages
Sparkling cider (of course!)
Cameron Hughes Lot 52 2006 Malbec
Dessert
Pumpkin Bars with Strudel Topping (if I can find my old recipe)
Clam Stuffed Mushrooms (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bobs-Stuffed-Mushrooms/Detail.aspx)
Olives (which Kev won't be eating, weirdo)
Crackers
Main Meal
Slow baked Turkey (My secret recipe, heh)
Stuffing (Stove Top with some add-ins)
Mashed Potatoes (Not sure if they are going to be real or not)
Candied Yams (complete with Marshmellows!)
Kev's mom's rolls or Crescent rolls, if hers don't arrive on time
Cranberry sauce
Beverages
Sparkling cider (of course!)
Cameron Hughes Lot 52 2006 Malbec
Dessert
Pumpkin Bars with Strudel Topping (if I can find my old recipe)
Additionally, we may be getting our car back either today or Monday. Cross your fingers with me for today! If that happens we can actually leave the apartment this weekend! Yay!
We're going to miss our family and friends in Washington but we'll be thinking of you while we stuff our faces this Thanksgiving!
More to come soon...
We're going to miss our family and friends in Washington but we'll be thinking of you while we stuff our faces this Thanksgiving!
More to come soon...

2 comments:
I typed out a beautiful comment & darn window shut me down. I told you I thought your plans and your menu are great. And wish we could be together. We are getting together with Kayla,David & Damien. Papa is going to deep fry the turkey. Kayla says she wants to fix all the rest herself. Think I might try to make a pie or two. Are you having guests for dinner? Since this is really my 2nd comment, I will sign off for now. All of our LOVE to ALL of you.
Mama & Papa & Kayla & family too.
Kara, reading your menu just made me cry. I so badly want for you guys to be with us for the holiday. My rolls didn't turn out the way I wanted them to, but I hope they have some reminiscent flavor of home for Kev. We love you guys so much! Happy Thanksgiving!
mom
Post a Comment