Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Updates

We got our car back on Friday! Yay! It's cleaner than I have ever seen it. It probably looks about brand new. The only thing that I don't like is that everything in the car smells like leather polish and it's all slippery. We took Sparty to the dog park on Saturday and he immediately got snot all over the back window, but it's still pretty on the outside!
We also registered at Macy's on Saturday. Feel free to check out our registry and then purchase things!
Thanksgiving preparations are underway. We went shopping last night for all of the fixin's. And Kevin said I could get some pretty flowers for our table. I love snapdragons...
Not very Thanksgiving-y, but whatever. And I did it all by myself. Maybe I can really pull off doing our wedding centerpieces...
Oh, and the last piece of good news. I registered for my final classes as an undergrad, and I won't have to be gone three evenings out of the week. I'll have one night class once a week on Thursdays and a once a month class on the last Saturday of each month. Kevin and I are both super happy that I'll be home more.
Maybe I'll post again tomorrow when I make my pumpkin bars. Have a super Tuesday!

No comments: